Easy nacho casserole w/ turkey
But beware, it's spicy.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 c
- slightly crushed baked tortilla chips
- 4 c
- cooked, cubed left-over turkey
- 16 oz jars spicy salsa
- 10 oz pkg frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 c
- reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 oz can chopped chili peppers
1Set oven to 350. Lightly spray a lg casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Place 3 cups of crushed tortilla chips into bottom of casserole dish.
2In lg bowl combine, turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, flour and diced chilis. Mix well. Spoon over tortilla chips.
3Bake, uncovered for 25 mins. Remove from oven and sprinkle w/ remaining chips and the cheese. Bake, uncovered for 10 mins, or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.