~ Cassies Thin Crust Shrimp Scampi Pizza ~
I'm going to add a link to my pizza dough in the comments section of this recipe as soon as I get it posted. Or use your own.
- 1/4 c
- 2 med clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/8 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- each - garlic salt & italian seasoning
- 5 Tbsp
- 3 clove
- minced, garlic
- 1 - 1 1/2 lb
- large, uncooked shrimp - peeled and deveined - rinsed
- 1/2 tsp
- each - garlic salt, italian seasoning & dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp
- dry sherry
- green onions, minced
- 3 - 4 c
- fresh shredded mozarella
- recipe of my pizza crust - will add link to that recipe in comments section of this recipe ( or use your favorite )
- italian parsley, chopped - red pepper flakes - kosher salt - optional for serving
THIS RECIPE IS FOR A 16 INCH PIZZA.
GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE FOR THE CRUST
Forgot to get a picture of it finished.
In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat, when frothy add the garlic and stir, then add the shrimp & seasonings. Cook until shrimp is done, about 3 minutes, turning and shaking pan often.
Once shrimp is cooked, stir in the dry sherry. Set aside to cool, then cut each shrimp in half.
Lightly grease your pizza pan and sprinkle lightly with corn meal.
Pat out the crust with greased fingers ( I use olive oil. ) Once you have the crust spread out and have made an edge. Place in oven for about 3 - 5 minutes.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Using my fingers I spread the shrimp evenly over the cheese. Using fingers or spatula, evenly sprinkle the pizza with the juices left from the shrimp. Sprinkle evenly with the green onions.
Place pizza in oven and bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is bubbly.