Fried Chicken Breast "Burger"
This really is an easy recipe... I just broke it down into steps with photos to show all of you.
*** You can also make this using fish or pork!
I hope you will try this recipe.... it is so good!
Play With Your Food! xo
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4-6 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 c
- corn flake crumbs
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- each: sea salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder
- 3 large
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- loaf of bread (any kind you like, i used an old world french bread, pre sliced)
- 2 large
- tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 bag(s)
- romaine lettuce leaves (or any lettuce)
- 1 jar(s)
- mayonnaise (or other topping like ranch dressing, bbq sauce, sour cream)
OIL FOR FRYING
You will be making the meat thinner and larger.