BLT WRAP with ASIAGO & BASIL
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- flour tortilla
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 medium
- leaf of romaine lettuce, rib removed & torn in bite-size pieces
- 3 -4 slice
- crisp cooked hickory smoked bacon
- 2 slice
- fresh ripe tomato (preferably locally grown)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 medium
- basil leaves (whole, torn or chiffonade)
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp
- freshly grated asiago cheese
1Spread mayonnaise on 1/2 of the tortilla.
3Starting with the bacon and veggie side toward you, fold the edge onto the filling and roll, jelly-roll style, toward and over the bare 1/2 of tortilla.
4May serve immediately or wrap and refrigerate until served. You may tuck the ends in, if desired.
5May be warmed briefly in microwave (wrap in wax paper,) if desired.