1. Set oven to broil, heat for 15 min, and Line broiler pan with foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix cumin, chili powder, and 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar. Rub evenly on ribs. Place ribs on rack in broiler pan, broil with top 4-6 inches from heat for 10-15 min. turning once, until brown, Cool Slightly, Cut into individual ribs.
3. Place ribs in slow cooker. Reserve half of the cranberry Sauce. In medium bowl, mix remaining cranberry sauce and remaining ingredients, pour over ribs.
4. Covered, cook on high heat setting 2 hrs 30 minutes – 3 hours. Or until ribs are tender. Or on low heat for about 5 -6 hours.
5. Stir in reserved cranberry sauce. Stir from bottom of cooker to coat ribs with sauce. Set cooker to low heat setting to serve. Ribs will hold on low heat setting for up to 2 hours.
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU LIKE BLUE CHEESE, YOU CAN SERVE CHUNKS OF IT WITH THEM.