Slow cooker barbecued sandwiches
- 1- 12 ounce bottle barbecue sauce
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup water
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1- 5lb boneless pork roast
- 1 ½ table spoons packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
2. Cook covered on low for 7 to 8 hours. Remove pork. When cool enough to handle shred meat. Discarding the fat. Place pork in a shallow casserole dish.
3. Skim fat from sauce in slow cooker. Carefully pour sauce into a pot. Add brown sugar and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for ten minutes. Pour over meat and mix well. Put on a bun and enjoy!