Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- sausage (i use jimmie dean, regular or hot)
- green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium
- onion, cut in strips
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded or sliced
- sandwich buns/rolls or flour tortillas
- marinara sauce (optional)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil or other oil
1Over medium heat add oil to frying pan. Add green pepper and onion, saute till almost tender. Add garlic and continue to saute for about a minute. Remove to a paper towel or paper bag to drain.
2Brown sausage in same pan. Drain oil from pan when sausage is done. Add green peppers, onions & garlic back to pan to heat through.
3Spoon some of this mixture into Bread rolls or tortillas or pita bread whatever you have on hand. If you are using marinara sauce add a couple of spoonfuls to the top of the meat mixture. Now top with cheese.