Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Chipotle Peach Glaze
If you aren't into spicy foods, just use the 1 pepper & omit the extra Adobo sauce. But I really feel the Adobo makes the sauce.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-3/4 lb
- pork tenderloin
- 1/2 c
- peach preserves
- chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp
- adobo sauce
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- lime juice (or juice of 1 fresh squeezed lime)
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced (or appx 1 tbs of the pre-minced)
- red wine, dry, full bodied
- 1 medium
- fresh peach, peeled, pitted & sliced*
1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2Mix preserves, chipotle pepper, Adobo sauce, olive oil, lime juice, red wine and garlic in a small bowl until well combined and incorporated.
4Bake about 30-45 minutes until internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 degrees. Pull out of the oven and let meat rest about 10 minutes.