Pork Chops with Wild Rice
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- wild rice, uncooked and rinsed
- 1 small
- white onion, chopped and browned in butter
- 1 1/2 c
- water, may substitute chicken or beef broth
- 2 can(s)
- mushroom pieces with juice
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp
- instant chicken bouillon
- 8 large
- pork chops, double-thick (1 inch) center-cut
Next, the browned, chopped onion.
Sprinkle the chicken bouillon over the top.
Spoon mushroom soup over mixture.
For extra special, I buy thicker pork chops (maybe 10 or so), cut away the fat, bone, etc and use only the very center. Easy to serve and eat. The cut away parts can be used in many other recipes.