Pork Chop Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 c
- rice, uncooked
- pork chops, browned without flour in small amount of oil
- bell peppers, sliced into rings
- onions, sliced into rings
- 1 can(s)
- whole tomatoes
- enough water to make 3 cups liquid
- chicken bullion cubes, crushed, dissolved in water
1Layer rice and cooked pork chops in a 9x13 casserole dish.
2Place bell pepper and onion rings on top of pork chops.
3Drain and reserve the juice from the tomatoes. Pour tomatoes over the top of the pork chops.
4To the reserved tomato juice, add enough water to make 3 cups of liquid, Crush bullion cubes and dissolve in the liquid. Pour liquid over pork chops.
5Bake at 350 degrees until the water is absorbed and rice is done.