Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 flour tortillas, 8 to 10 inches
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked pork or beef, about 8 oz
- 1 cup purchased salsa
- 1 can jalapeno flavor bean dip, 3.125 oz
- 1 tsp. fajita seasoning
- 8 oz. monterey jack cheer or cheddar cheese, cut into eight 5 ½ inch sticks
- shredded lettuce, optional
- sour cream, optional
- purchased salsa, optional
1Preheat oven to 325. Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in oven about 10 minute or til heated through.
2Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together shredded meat, the 1 cup salsa, bean dip and fajita seasoning
3Grease a 3 quart rectangular baking dish, set aside.
4To assemble burritos, put 1/3 up of the meat mixture onto each tortilla near one edge. Top meat mixture on each tortilla with a strip of cheese. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll up, starting from the edge with filling. Put filled tortillas seam sides down, in prepared baking dish.
5Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or til heated through. If desired, serve with lettuce, sour cream, and additional salsa. Makes 8 burritos.