Pasta with Hot Sausage and Sweet peppers
I make it often.....for me, for company, for tailgate parties and pot lucks. It always goes over and I always bring my dish home empty......drats, no left overs for me !!
You may substitute any other pasta you like for the Penne.
Adjust the amount of beef broth to the moistness you desire.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- hot sausage, link style cut into bite sized pieces
- red bell pepper, chopped
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- beef broth
- 1/2 to 1
- onion, chopped
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, chopped
- garlic powder, to your taste
- salt and pepper, to your taste
- 8 oz
- penne pasta, more if you want