My One Pot Skillet Dinner #2
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- enough olive oil to lightly cover bottom of 12 inch skillet
- pork loin pork chops
- of small cabbage head, cut in two pieces
- small baby carrots
- very small potatoes, peeled and left whole
- of a large onion, cut into slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- enough water to cover all
1Place a 12 inch non-stick skillet on med-high heat and add just enouph olive oil to lightly cover bottom of pan.
2Season 2 pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Add to hot pan and sear on both sides.
3Add potato's, baby carrots, onion and cabbage.
4Add enough water to cover all ingredients.
5Lower heat to medium and place a lid over pan and let simmer for about one and one half hour or until all vegetables are cooked tender.
6Remove pan from heat and serve one pork chop along with the vegetables and serve hot.
7My recipe was only for two people. You could add more chops and vegetables for a full dinner for four or more. Enjoy!