|Categories:||Beef, Pasta, Italian, Other Main Dishes, Pasta Sides, Meat Appetizers, Pork|
|3 slice||bread, hard crusts removed|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|1 pkg||16-19 oz of sweet italian sausages, casings removed, if using links|
|1 medium||onion, small dice|
|2-3 clove||garlic, minced|
|1/2 c||parmesan cheese, grated stuff in a can/jar|
|1/2 tsp||sea salt|
|1/2 tsp||fresh ground black pepper|
Pinched by Cathy_McLean, and 162 more.
- Grocery List
DirectionsPreheat oven to 400. Line a 11x17 pan (approx) with foil, set aside.
In a small bowl, add bread and pour milk over. Allow to stand 5 minutes.
(Bread is formulated for 3 average slices of white bread, if using something different you may need more or less)Squeeze excess milk from bread, crumble into a large bowl, discarding milk, add in remaining ingredients. Mix well. Your hands will work the best. :o)
Shape into 1 1/2" balls. (a large cookie scoop works wonderfully) Place onto prepared pan, leave at least 1/2" between each meatball. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!As I said in the note above...These can be used so many ways.
- with your favorite marina sauce on a garlic toasted hoagie roll with provolone or mozzarella
- with your favorite spaghetti/marina sauce over pasta OR on a small bun with mozzarella as a slider.
- with a home made sweet and sour sauce over rice or egg noodles
- with a rich beef gravy over mashed potatoes
- or alone with caramelized onion and mushrooms over top (MY Favorite)