Marinated Country Pork Ribs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 thick cut country style pork ribs
- 1 tbsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 bottle zesty italian salad dressing, 16 oz
- 1 bottle liquid smoke, 5 oz
- 1/2 cup steak sauce, such as a.1
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
1Wash pork ribs and rub with Cajun seasoning. In medium pan, bring Italian dressing, liquid smoke, steak sauce and Worcestershire sauce to a boil. Immediately remove the sauce from the heat. lay ribs flat in baking dish and saturate them with the prepared sauce, reserving 1/2 cup for brushing while grilling. cover and refrigerate overnight.
2Over medium coals, grill the pork ribs for about 20 minutes per side til done. The inner temperature should be 160 and the meat should begin to pull away from bone. use reserved sauce to brush ribs during cooking.
Makes 6 servings