Italian Pork Roast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 boneless pork loin roast,3 to 3 1/2 lbs.
- 2 large garlic clove, cut into 4 slices each
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp.dried italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp. coaresly ground pepper
- fresh herbs for garnish, if desired
1Put roast, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan. cut 8 small slits in roast at 2 inch intervals; insert garlic deep into slits.
2Brush oil evenly over roast. Mix Italian seasoning and pepper; rub over entire surface of roast. Bake, uncovered, at 325 for 1 hour and 20 minutes or til a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 160 for medium. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing. Garnish if desired. Serves 10