Grilled Pork Kabobs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey, or molasses
- 1 can pineapple chunks in juice, 20 oz,
- 1/4 cup ginger preserves, such as dundee's or 2 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into small wedges
- 8 wooden, skewers, 12 inches, soaked n water for at least 1 hour
thread pork, onion, and pineapple chunks alternately into prepared skewers. Discard marinade.
Grill til pork reaches desired degree of doneness, about 10 minutes, turning and basing occasionally with reserved marinade.
Makes 8 kabobs