Grilled Pork Kabobs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey, or molasses
- 1 can pineapple chunks in juice, 20 oz,
- 1/4 cup ginger preserves, such as dundee's or 2 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into small wedges
- 8 wooden, skewers, 12 inches, soaked n water for at least 1 hour
1In large bowl, mix soy sauce, molasses or honey, ginger preserves, olive oil, garlic and red pepper, reserving 1/2 cup mixture. Put remaining mixture in large resealable plastic bag. Add pork and onion. Seal bag. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2Spray grill with nonstick nonflammable grilled spray. Preheat to medium high heat, 400 to 450 degrees.
thread pork, onion, and pineapple chunks alternately into prepared skewers. Discard marinade.
Grill til pork reaches desired degree of doneness, about 10 minutes, turning and basing occasionally with reserved marinade.
Makes 8 kabobs