Diced pork with potato, carrots and peas
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 -3 lb
- pork shoulder or country pork style (cut in small cubes)
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 c
- carrots (cut in small cubes)
- yukon gold potato (cut in cubes in small cubes)
- 1/2 c
- green peas and red bell pepper ( cut in small cubes)
- 2 clove
- garlic chopped
- onion chopped
- 1/2 c
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- bay leaf
- 2 tsp
- cornstarch mix with 1/4 cup water
- a handful of raisins
1Marinate pork in soy sauce, salt and pepper for 3 minutes or longer.
2Put oil in a pot and saute onion and garlic. Add pork, fry a bit and cover. The pork will start to release it's own juices. Put chicken bouillon, tomato sauce, bay leaf, oregano and carrots. Simmer on medium for 20 mins. or until pork is tender.
3Add the the potatoes, red pepper and raisins. Simmer until potatoes are cook. Add the green peas and cornstarch and water mixture to thicken the sauce. Season according to your taste. Serve over rice.
4If the pork is getting dry while simmering please do add some water.