~ Cheesy Broccoli, Ham & Tater Tot Casserole ~
I know chicken would be a great alternative to the ham and you can always change out the cheese for your favorite.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 28 - 32 oz
- tater tots
- 1 - 10.3 oz
- can of each - cream of broccoli & cream of celery soup
- 1/2 c
- each - milk & heavy cream
- 3/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- dried onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp
- salt & fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 c
- cubed ham
- 28 - 32 oz
- broccoli spears or broccoli florets mine whole, can chop of you choose
- 8 oz
- ( 2 cups )- fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the soups, cream, milk, salt, pepper, dried onion and mayonnaise
Evenly spread tater tots on the bottom of prepared dish.
Next layer with broccoli and then ham. Spread evenly.
Cover tightly with foil and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.