Brat Medley on a Hoagie
These will be good at a camp out or tailgate party or afternoon football game.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- stadium brats(6 ct.), cut in pieces
- 1 large
- onion, sliced in strips
- 6-8 small
- 3 colors (mini) bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium
- red gala apple ,cut into bite size pieces
- use the following spices to taste:
- onion powder, lemon pepper, celery seed, mrs dash garlic & herb,whole basil, and seasoned salt
- drizzle with seasoned rice vinegar
- hoagie rolls
1In a large skillet over medium hight heat place the onions, peppers and diced brats, Stir until vegetables are are caramelized. Add the seasonings to taste. Add the apple pieces and sprinkle or drizzle with the seasoned vinegar.
2Place a generous amount of vegetable/meat mixture in a bun with a little ketchup or hot sauce inside and a side of cole slaw. Enjoy!