BODACIOUS GRILLED RIBS
Peggi Anne Tebben
I have modified it some from the original one. I also cooked this in the last restaurant I worked at.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 slabs (about 3 to 4 pounds) pork spareribs
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ice cubes
- *1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce
- **1/2 cup of any jelly you have open
11. Prepare grill for direct cooking. Cut ribs into 4- to 6-rib pieces. Spray 2 sheets (24X18 inches) aluminum foil with no stick cooking spray.
2Combine paprika, basil, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper and black pepper
in small bowl.