BODACIOUS GRILLED RIBS
Peggi Anne Tebben
I have modified it some from the original one. I also cooked this in the last restaurant I worked at.
- 2 slabs (about 3 to 4 pounds) pork spareribs
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ice cubes
- *1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce
- **1/2 cup of any jelly you have open
another sheet of foil. Place on baking sheet.
Carefully open one end of each packet to allow steam to escape.
I just leave on the foil, so the BBQ grill doesn't get gunked up.