Best Eva---Triple Bean Bake with Bacon!
beans for ALMOST 20 years!!!
- 1/2 lb. bacon strips, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 can (15.1/2 oz.) great northern beans, undrained
- 1 can (16oz.) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (no more, no less)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
and bake until desired consistency. I usually bake
mine for an additional 15-20 minutes. Psst---this bean bake is REALLY,REALLY GOOD. Try it and tell me what you think!!!