Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 32 oz
- marinara sauce, homemade or jarred
- 8 oz
- hot water
- regular lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 1/2 c
- ricotta cheese, part skim
- 4 oz
- mozzarella cheese, shreaded
- 2 small
- zucchini, sliced very thin
1Mix the water and sauce together. Layer a 9x13 glass dish with 1/4 of the sauce water mix, followed by 3 noodles, 1/2 the ricotta, 1/2 the zucchini, 1/2 half the mozzarella and 1/4 the sauce water mix.
2Repeat the same for the next layer. Top with 2 noodles and remaining sauce water mix.
3Cover with plastic wrap, venting corner.
4Microwave on HI for 8 minutes, REDUCE POWER TO 50% and microwave for 20 minutes.
5Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving. I actually like it better the second day, heated over.