Vermicelli By the Sea
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- vermicelli, cooked in crab boil, to taste
- 1 pkg
- good seasons garlic and herb salad dressing
- 2 c
- mayonnaise (1 cup can be mcllhenny spicy mayo)
- 3 1/2 lb
- boiled and peeled shrimp (medium to large) also boil in crab boil
- celery ribs, chopped
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- (4.25 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 jar(s)
- (4 oz,) jar of capers, drained
- 1 jar(s)
- (4 oz.) jar diced pimento, drained
- 1/2 c
- parsley, chopped
1Cook vermicelli, al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Note: (I like to boil the shrimp in crab boil first, scoop them out, then boil the noodles in the same water)
2Prepare Good Seasons dressing according to package directions, using olive oil and vinegar as specified on package. Combine with mayo Mix well. Set dressing aside.
3Place vermicelli, shrimp, celery, green onions, olives, capers, pimento and parsley in large bowl. Pour dressing over all and mix together. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
4If desired, garnish with fresh parsley cherry tomatoes, avocado slices, pickled okra or fresh asparagus. Looks great in a footed trifle bowl.