Featured Pinch Tips Video
- six tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- six zucchinis, thinly sliced
- one red onion, chopped
- one yellow bell pepper, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- three garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- one box spaghetti, cooked al dente
1heat olive oil in a pan until hot.
2Add onions and peppers until onions are translucent. Add zucchini, season, and cook for five more minutes while watching the heat. Add tomatoes, season, and cook for another two minutes.
3Add garlic, season, and cook until you smell the garlic. Add the al dente pasta.
Season again with salt and pepper