Stovetop - One Dish Turkey/Chicken Tetrazzini
Daily Inspiration S
Recipe is from Cooking Light Magazine.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 c
- diced deli, lower-salt turkey breast (about 1/2 pound) or you can sub cooked chicken
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz. can condensed reduced-fat/sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 c
- shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- hot cooked spaghetti (about 1/4 pound uncooked)
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 jar(s)
- 2 oz. jar pimento
- parsley sprigs (optional)
1Heat a large nonstick skillet or saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add turkey and onion; saute 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
2Stir in water, soup, and cheese; reduce heat to low and cook 4 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring until mixture is smooth.
3Stir in pasta and next 3 ingredients; cook until thoroughly heated. Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.