SHRIMP ALFREDO- RESTAURANT STYLE
Peggi Anne Tebben
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz. jar alfredo-style pasta sauce
- (8 oz.) pkg. fettucinni
- 2 lb
- fresh shrimp, peeled & deveined (small ones)
- 1 c
- butter, melted- do not substitute
- 2 clove
- crushed, minced garlic
- green bell pepper, diced fine
- 1/2 small
- red onion, finelychopped
- 1 tsp
- california style garlic salt / parsley
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cumin (optional)
- chopped green onions (garnish)
- shredded parmesean cheese (garnish)
1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta & cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2Boil shrimp in a large pot of water until they turn orange; drain. Then place in bowl of melted butter. Let shrimp marinate for 15 - 30 minutes; remove.
3In large skillet over medium heat, saute the bell pepper, garlic cloves & onion in the left over butter from shrimp.
4Add Alfredo sauce & heat. Add special garlic salt & cumin.
5Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, & Alfredo sauce mixture. Dish up into individual pasta rameikins & top with chopped green onions & shredded parmesean cheese.
6Serve with hot buttered garlic bread.