Pepper Jack Cheesy Mac
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- dry elbow macaroni ( 8 oz. )
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese ( 8 oz. )
- 2 c
- shredded pepper jack cheese ( 8 oz. )
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk (12 oz. )
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup broken tortilla chips ( your choice of color or kind )
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes ( opt. )
1Pre- Heat oven to 350 - grease a 2 1/2 Qt. Casserole Dish Set Aside - In a large sauce pan , Cook the Macaroni by the Pkg. Directions, And Drain , and return to the sauce pan , add to the macaroni in the pan, all the cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups of the pepper jack cheese, evap. milk, and Black Pepper, Stir to combine well.
2pour macaroni into the prepared casserole dish - In a Bowl stir togeather the remaining 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, the broken tortilla chips, and the red pepper flakes. Sprinkle mixture over the top of the macaroni. Cover the top of dish tightly with Foil. - Bake for 20 minutes covered - Remove Foil and Bake 10 minutes or untill lightly browned on top . Serve as a main dish or side dish .