Pasta and Egg scramble
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/3 pound cooked and drained (long) pasta of your chocie
- 3 x-lrg eggs beaten
- 1 sm to med onion diced
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- dash or two garlic salt (optional)
- salt and pepper to desired taste
- parmesan cheese
1Begin by heating cooking oil in fry pan, add diced onion and green pepper and optional crushed red pepper .. saute' until soft and slightly brown .. add pasta .. cook and toss for about 2 minutes .. add beaten eggs ,garlic powder, salt and pepper .. cook on low to med flame , stirring the entire cooking time of about 3-4 minutes until eggs are set up , remove from heat .. garnish with parmesan cheese . Serve and enjoy !
2Note: a few slices of crumbled bacon or breakfast sausage cut up is a good variation.