One Pot Italian Sausage & Pasta by..M.G.C.C.
I love their recipes so much, and this looked so easy to fix, that I thought I'd share it with us here!!!
P.S. This is also their photo of the finished dish.
(I want to give them full credit for the dish & photo)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- mild italian sausage (my preference is turkey)
- red pepper, cut into thin strips
- orange pepper, cut into thin strips
- of a red onion, cut in thin slivers
- zucchini, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- oregano (fresh, or 1 tsp. dried)
- 2 c
- uncooked pasta
- 1/4 c
- sun dried tomato salad dressing, enough to moisten the dish to you satisfaction or depending on how much pasta you have and how moist you want it.
- and parmesan cheese
What did I have at home?
Ahhh yes, the old saying "necessity is the mother of invention" comes to mind. Another tasty recipe is born!!