Oh so cheesy macaroni
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz
- ronzoni healthy harvest elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 c
- 1% milk
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 1/2 tsp
- white pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- 8 oz
- cracker barrel american cheese, cut into 1/2"-cubes
- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shreddded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
- reduced-fat ritz crackers, crushed
1Cook pasta as directed, drain and return to pot. Heat oven to 350. Spray aa 2-quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Add to pot, the milk, butter, pepper and salt. Stir in cheeses, over medium heat.
2Transfer pasta mix to casserole dish. Bake, uncovered for 15 min.
3Remove from oven and stir, Sprinkle w/ crushed crackers. Bake another 5 min, or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through completely.