NO RICOTTA LASAGNE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 box
- lasagne noodles cooked and cooled
- 2 lb
- ground beef browned, seasoned with garlic, italian seasoning, salt & pepper to taste.
- 6 c
- your favorite tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 lb
- american cheese-yes american cheese!
- 1 lb
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- parmesan or romano cheese
- drizzle of olive oil
Spread 1/4 cup tomato sauce in bottom of 13X9 baking dish.
Add 1 cup of sauce to seasoned, browned, drained ground beef.
Next layer, repeat the same, however, alternate in mozzarella.
Repeat each layer alternating american and mozzarella cheeses, ending with tomato sauce and just mozzarella on the final layer.
Sprinkle with any remaining parm or romano cheese.
Drizzle a small amount of Olive Oil on top.
Remove tin foil and let Lasagna brown to desired doneness in the last 15 minutes.