My Famous Pasta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- spiral pasta (the colored is best for looks)
- 1/2 pkg
- sliced peperoni, cut in half or quarters (if you can get the stick, diced is good too)
- 2-3 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1-2 can(s)
- black olives, sliced or chopped
- 1-2 bottle
- zesty italian dressing (regular is fine too)
- 1 c
- veggies of your choice, i don't use this but others have and it's just as good
1cook pasta by instructions on the bag, making sure not to over cook. I usually take a min. or two off their instructions for a firmer pasta.
2put pasta in refridgerator until completely cool. Rinsing lightly with cold water helps, make sure pasta is drained completely before putting in fridge.
3Once pasta is completely cold, mix in 1/2 bottle of dressing and stir completely to coat pasta. This helps with the mixing.
4then add all ingredients except dressing and stir. Once mixed, add remaining dressing. If you are taking this somewhere, I suggest making it the night before so it has plenty of time to chill. Also, I put on here 1-2 bottles of dressing so that you can add more right before serving.
5We like to garnish a little with parmesan cheese and season to your taste, but the Zesty dressing has lots of flavor already.