Mini Farfalle Skillet Meal
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- piccolini mini farfalle bow tie pasta
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 8 oz
- fully cooked beffajitas (flammed broile seasoned and sliced, chop nto bite size pieces.
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 12 oz
- bag market side broccoli & cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 c
- 10.5 oz can(s)
- cream of celery soup
- 8 oz
- 11/2 c
- smoked goudam cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
1Cook pasta according to box.
2In a skillet over medium-low heat add the oil. Ad the bell peppper, onion and meat. cook 3 minutes.
3Add broccoli and cauliflower, water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli and cauliflower are tender.
4Add the soup, sour cream and stir.
5Add the cheese, stir till melted.
6Add the salt and pepper to taste.
7Add pasta to skillet and toss to coat.
8Serve with your favorite bread, and a salad if desire.