Last Minute Lasagna with Meat
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 32 oz
- pasta sauce, i use chunky
- 30 oz
- frozen, large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 lb
- bulk italian sausage, browned and drained
- 10 oz
- chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 8 oz
- freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Now layer, 12 ravioli on bottom, next spread all the spinach.
Top with all the Italian sausage, 1/2 of the mozzarella, and 1/2 of the Parmesan.
Cover with foil, and bake for 25 minutes.