Italian Pasta Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- italian sausage or ground beef
- 4 c
- mostaccioli or penne pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 jar(s)
- (26 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 c
- (3 ounces) grated parmesan cheese, divided (plus a little extra to serve with the dish)
- 2 c
- (8 ounces) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in mostaccioli, spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
2Spoon into 13 x 9- inch baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot.
3Serve with extra parmesan cheese.