Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one medium onion chopped into medium to small pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped small
- 2 italian sausage with casing removed
- 1 small zucchini cut into matchsticks
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta
- 1 14oz. can italian cut tomatoes
- 1 14 oz can tomato sauce, any flavor
- salt and pepper to taste, italian seasoning
1In large skillet with 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tblsp butter, saute onion, add salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic.
2Break up sausage and add to pan. Cook till no longer pink.
3Add zucchini and cook a few more minutes. Then add can of tomatoes.
4Cook pasta according to package directions.
5Simmer sauce till almost all liquid is gone, then add the sauce. Add more salt and pepper to taste and Italian seasoning. Simmer to let flavors mingle.
6Add pasta to sauce and toss all together. Top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!