Crockpot Pizza Noodles(A Family Favorite)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 3 cups xtra-sharp chedder cheese.
- 1 12 ounce package egg noodles or whole wheat noodles.
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup onions/chopped.
- 1 28 ounce jar spagetti sauce
- 1 4.5 oz. jar mushroom pieces/drained.
- 1 1/2 tsp. italian dressing
- 1 3.5 oz. package sliced pepperoni /halved
1Combine the cheeses.
2Cook noodles/drain them.
3In a large skillet cook beef and onions till no longer pink.
4DRAIN OFF ALL EXTRA FAT.
5Stir in spagetti sauce,mushrooms,and seasoning.
6In a 5 quart crockpot,spread 1/3 meat sauce,1/3 of noodles,and pepperoni
7Sprinkle with 1/3 of cheeses
8Repeat layers twice
9Cook covered on LOW for 3-4 hours or until well-heated and cheese is melted.
10You will make this again and kids will ask you to,husbands also!