Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef, sometimes i add half sausage half beef, browned, crumbled and drained of grease
- 1 1/2-2 jar(s)
- ragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 box
- precooked lasagna noodles
- 16 oz
- small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 c
- finely shredded mozzarela cheese
- 2 c
- finely shredded colby & monteray jack cheese
1Season, Brown and drain the meat.
2In a large bowl, mix the meat, spaghetti sauce, italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3In another bowl mix the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and parsely.
4You will need to break up your lasagna noodles to fit into your crockpot when layering.
5Place crockpot liner inside. You will layer the lasagna just as if you were layering same in a baking dish. Remember to add some sauce to the bottom of the crockpot before you start your layers. Alternate layers using the meat/sauce mixture, cottage cheese mixture and shredded cheese.
6Once you have finished your layers and added shredded cheese to the top cook your lasagna on low for four hours.