Creamy Tuna Pasta
One of those grab whatever you might have in the kitchen, toss it together, and see how it tastes, sort of things.
- 1 pkg
- vermicelli or regular spaghetti
- mayonnaise - i don't measure... you'll need enough to make it nice and creamy. i use bama brand mayo, but it's difficult to find outside of a small region in the south. use a good mayo like dukes, hellmanns, etc.
- 1 can(s)
- or 2 depending on how much tuna you like - either albacore or just regular tuna in water are both nice in this.
- mrs. dash lemon pepper flavor seasoning to taste.
- parmesan cheese
- garlic and butter croutons