Creamy 4-Cheese Ham Casserole
Diane Hopson Smith
This is a tasty meal in one, loaded with fresh vegetables, cheese, ham and pasta.
Hope you enjoy!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (12-ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
- (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup (i was going to use cream of mushroom but our grocery store was out, this was a new campbells soup and it worked great)
- (8-ounce) pkg cream cheese, room temp
- 2 Tbsp
- chives, dried (can use fresh)
- 2/3 c
- milk (i used 2%)
- 1/3 c
- white wine, dry
- 3 c
- cooked ham, chopped (reserve 1 cup for top of casserole)
- 2 c
- fresh broccoli flowerets
- spears fresh asparagus cut in thirds (steam about 2 minutes to start cooking process)
- 1 c
- (8-ounce) pkg mozzarella cheese, shredded
- (4-ounce) pkg sharp chedder cheese, shredded
- 6 to 8 slice
- baby swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Grease large casserole dish; set aside. I used PAM spray.
Cook egg noodles according to directions on package.
Cut asparagus in thirds; steam asparagus for about 2 to 3 minutes to start cooking process, remove from heat; set aside.
Combine Mozzerella and Cheddar cheese, set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.