Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- spaghetti, or pasta of choice, 8 oz.
- 24 oz
- cottage cheese, small curd
- 1 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp
- italian herb blend (or use 1/2 tsp each oregano, rosemary & thyme)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter (margarine okay, but butter's best!)
- salt and pepper, to taste
1Prepare pasta according to package directions to al dente tenderness.
2In medium bowl, mix cottage cheese, herbs, salt & pepper (to taste), and 1 cup parmesan cheese until just incorporated, unless you want the curds smoothed out. In that case, blend the mixture with a fork until smooth. You could also puree in a blender. Personally, I prefer to leave most of the curds intact.
3Drain pasta. Dot with butter and mix to melt butter. Plate the pasta and cover with cottage cheese mixture. Top with additional parmesan cheese. Enjoy!