Chili Mac N beef Casserole by freda
Never Fails to Dissappear, with 2# of beef your sure to have more beef than beans in this dish.
Easy Healthy and Tasty. Tastes even better on day 2.
Lightly Spiced, Just add a green salad & some fritos on your plate for a Full Meal Deal.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 C
- elbo macaroni cook according tp pkg directions, drain.
- 2 lbs
- lean ground beef ( salt & pepper season to taste) while browning
- 1/2 med
- onion, diced
- 2 cloves
- fresh garlic, or tsp garlic pdr
- 1 can
- (15 oz) hormel chili with beans
- 1 can
- (15oz) hormel chili without beans
- 1 sm
- can green chilies chopped (add juice)
- 1 tsp
- cumin (i added 2 tsp)
- 1-1/2 tsp
- pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- lawreys or mccormicks taco seasoning
- 2 C
- shredded mexican cheese blend
- blk olives, sour cream & green onions , tortilla chips or fritos(optional) toppings
CHILI MAC N BEEF CASSEROLE USE 9 X13 BAKING DISH
1PREHEAT OVEN 375.
Pam spray your 9X13 dish set aside.
Cook Macaroni according to Pkg Directions. DRAIN.
4add seasonings, toss well. continue heating till hot and bubbly
ADD Drained Macaroni, to the Beef mixture. Toss well.