Chili Mac N beef Casserole by freda
Never Fails to Dissappear, with 2# of beef your sure to have more beef than beans in this dish.
Easy Healthy and Tasty. Tastes even better on day 2.
Lightly Spiced, Just add a green salad & some fritos on your plate for a Full Meal Deal.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 C
- elbo macaroni cook according tp pkg directions, drain.
- 2 lbs
- lean ground beef ( salt & pepper season to taste) while browning
- 1/2 med
- onion, diced
- 2 cloves
- fresh garlic, or tsp garlic pdr
- 1 can
- (15 oz) hormel chili with beans
- 1 can
- (15oz) hormel chili without beans
- 1 sm
- can green chilies chopped (add juice)
- 1 tsp
- cumin (i added 2 tsp)
- 1-1/2 tsp
- pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- lawreys or mccormicks taco seasoning
- 2 C
- shredded mexican cheese blend
- blk olives, sour cream & green onions , tortilla chips or fritos(optional) toppings
CHILI MAC N BEEF CASSEROLE USE 9 X13 BAKING DISH
Pam spray your 9X13 dish set aside.
Cook Macaroni according to Pkg Directions. DRAIN.
ADD Drained Macaroni, to the Beef mixture. Toss well.
COVER, & Bake @ 350 for 20-25 min or till bubbly.