Chicken Chili Mac (using left overs/from scratch)
When a recipe calls for a certain amount of pasta, I ALWAYS make extra! I put the cooled extra pasta in containers in the refrigerator to use in a couple days.
I ALWAYS make large amounts of chicken and other meats and save for another meal.
My grandchildren then have an easy start of creating a recipe!
This recipe is one that my grandchildren helped create. They loved it and we hope you will too!
You can add veggies or other ingredients according to what you have on hand.
Play With Your Food! xo
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- elbow macaroni, cooked according to packaging, drained
- 2 large
- chicken breasts, whole, cooked (left overs)
- 1 can(s)
- pasta sauce or tomato sauce (8 - 15 ounces)
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 can(s)
- chili beans
- 4 clove
- garlic, mashed and minced fine
- 1 tsp
- each: garlic powder, chili powder, black pepper
- cheese: any kind, any amount, sliced, shredded, diced
- chili powder or paprika