Cheesy Tuna Noodles
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, place onion in a greased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish; dot with butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 1-2 minutes longer, stirring every 30 seconds.
In a bowl, combine soup and milk; stir in tuna and cheeses. Pour over onion. Drain noodles; add to tuna mixture and mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.