Best Mac and Cheese
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- butter or vegetable oil ,for baking dish
- 6 ounces penne
- 2 cups beecher's flagship cheese sauce
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce gruyere cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chipolte chile powder
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Cook penne, according to package direction, for 2 minutes less than recommended on the package. Rinse pasta in cold water; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together cooked pasta and sauce gently but thoroughly. Pour pasta into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with cheeses and chile powder. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.