Beef and Noodles, So Simple, By freda
FREDA GABLE @cookin4me
I have always made Homemade Noodles and everything from Scratch when My Large Family were all home.
Now I Opt for the Simple Life some days. . . and its not all bad!
This is one. Hope you'll all enjoy.
NOTE: Cooking time will be approx. due to the size of your Cubes of the meat and also the cut of the beef. I try to choose one that is not real tough to cook. If you do choose a tough piece of beef your cooking time will increase for tenderness.please keep this in mind.
- tbs margarine or so for browning
- 1 1/2 lb
- cubed beef, (any beef) stew meat works well, even rib eye depends if your on the cheap or spendy side of the counter.
- 1 med
- onion, chopped
- 1 tsp
- garlic to taste, (fresh or pdr) add more if desired
- 1 can
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can
- cream of celery soup
- 2 cans
- beef broth, or water if you have no broth
- 1 Tbs
- worshestershire sauce (optional) for more flavor
- add few drops kitchen bouquet for browner gravy.
MY CHEATIN BEEF AND NOODLES
WIDE NOODLES, COOKED AS DIRECTED ON PKG.
add cubed beef, browning just til brown.
Serve Meat & sauce over Drained Hot Noodles.
Optional: sprinkle with a few chopped green onions.
This may be cooked in the Crock pot. Just adjust your cooking time.
OPTION; Add Mushrooms if Desired.
All depends on what you have on hand or How much you want to spend on this recipe for Ingredients. Variations go on and on, feel free to Use Yours.
Great with Salad , Slaw, or Green Vegies.