Rice, Sausage & Fahita Chicken Cassarole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- sweet italian bulk sausage
- 1/2 lb
- package tyson chicken fahita breast strips thawed and cut into small pieces
- 1 box
- chicken flavored rice a roni
- 1 can(s)
- 18.8 oz. can campbell's homestyle potatoe broccoli cheese soup
- 1 small
- onion chopped
- 1/2 c
- chopped red or green pepper
- 1/2 c
- fresh peas
- 1 c
- grated mozzerella or cheddar cheese
1Cook rice-a roni according to package directions. Meanwhile brown sausage in separate pan until almost done. Add chicken and cook until heated through and sausage is no longer pink.
2Add chopped onion, peppers and peas and heat through about 2 minutes. Add Potato Broccoli Soup and heat through.
3Transfer rice to oven safe casserole dish. Mix in sausage and chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.