~ Perfectly Roasted Sausage & Veggies ~
Enjoy! My family tested and highly approved...
- 1 3/4 lb
- smoked sausage or kielbasa sliced into 1 inch chunks
- med russet potatoes, peeled and cubed about 3/4 inch
- 1 small
- butternut squash, peeled and cubed 3/4 inch size
- 1 large
- sweet onion, cut in half and cut into several 1/2 inch wedges
- 8 clove
- garlic, smashed
- oil for tossing with veggies
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- paprika or more to taste
- salt to taste - i sprinkled evenly
- powder to taste - i used about 1 1/2 tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- each - dried rosemary & dried thyme
- pepper to taste
- olive oil for drizzling
In a large bowl, toss the veggies, meat, onion and garlic together. Sprinkle with seasonings and toss with 3 - 4 tablespoons olive oil until all is coated.
Spread the mixture evenly out onto pan in single layer if possible. Drizzle lightly with additional oil.