Mock Pizza Casserole
This is one good casserole and would be perfect to take to a pot luck. It's kind of like having a pizza, but easier to keep warm.
I like ground beef, sweet Italian sausage and pepperoni on my pizza so I used all three. Add whatever meats and seasonings to your liking. This dish was really easy to prepare and so tasty!
- 2 lb
- your choice of meat - ground beef, italian sausage, ham, pepperoni
- 2 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce ( 2, 24 oz jars or 1 48 oz jar)
- 24 + oz
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 c
- Parmesan cheese
- your choice of veggies, green pepper, onion, olives, your fave pizza toppings.
- 1 bag(s)
- noodles, 1 lb, I like the bowties in this
- your choice of veggies, olives, onion, mushrooms, green peppers, peppers, spinach ... whatever!
Cook all meats with the exception of pepperoni.
Grease a 9x13x3 dish.
Dvide noodles, sauce and cheeses into 3rds.
Layer 2 noodles, sauce, cheese, 1 meat and veggie (pepperoni and mushrooms)
Layer 3 noodles, sauce, cheese, 1 meat and veggie (Italian sausage and green peppers). Like I said, choose the things your family likes this is an example of what we like.